Monday, February 12, 2007

To my mother

Today is Valentines Day, it is also my mother's birthday. What can I say? She is a pretty amazing woman. As many of you know my mother and I have had many differences over the years. But, with all of those differences I have learned many life lessons from her. This blog to my mother is going to be short because if I were to write everything I wanted to it would take too long. Basically, my mom is the person I strive to be, she influences me in ways that I cannot even beging to explain. I am so greatful to be the daughter of a woman who is so strong, bright, and beautiful. Mamma, I love you so much and one day I hope I can be just like you, I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

2 comments:

Charissa said...

Thank you, Ally. That means a lot to me. I love and miss you very much.
Mom

pulang-gubat said...

Dear Ally,
You are a very good daughter and granddaughter and we are truly very proud of you. What you said about your Mamma means a lot to us too. We love you.

Lolo and Lola