Monday, December 11, 2006

Officially Sucked In and wondering why I want to display my life story online

So I have officially started a blog and really I am wondering why the heck I did such a thing. For I long time I felt as if this was kind of self-centered (dont worry family I do not think such a thing anymore) because it was all about me, kind of annoying because people tend to get to self absorbed. All of this changed thanks to my wonderful aunts and mother. While I was in Key West with the most wonderful people ever aka my Silva aunts and my mamma, they were always talking about their blog and how they whole family was using them and yadda yadda yadda and I thought hmmmm maybe its not so bad after all. So, I searched for my Auntie Chesca's blog because I wanted to see the pics from Key West and I got hooked, not only from hers but I was able to see the rest of the family's blogs. I loved it because I will now be able to keep in touch with family who is all over the world and who I dont get to talk to very often. I have started this blog (and I am sure I will be obsessed with blogging) because I want to keep in touch with my family because being in Key West with them made me realize how lucky I am to have such an amazing, generous, crazy, and kind family and how much I need to keep in touch with them because they are what matter the most to me. So, here is my life online and it is officially all about me (yes its ALL ABOUT ME). Cheers!

1 comment:

Charissa said...

Welcome to the club! I love you.Mom